ETS Propell® Workshop for the TOEFL iBT® Test
- Hiroshima, Sendai, Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo -
ETS with CIEE Japan would like to invite you to attend a professional workshop for English instructors in Hiroshima, Sendai, Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo for this year. ETS Authorized Propell Trainers will conduct these interactive workshops and discuss the following: ETS Propell® Workshop for the TOEFL iBT® Test is a one-day developmental workshop.
The workshop covers all four sections of the TOEFL iBT test: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Teachers will learn about all the test content and about the scoring criteria for both the speaking and writing sections. The workshop includes (direct) scoring practice of real test taker responses. In addition, teachers will define classroom learning objectives for all four skills to help students succeed on the test and in academic English settings. Teachers will also explore and participate in dynamic classroom activities that motivate learners and help improve their English language reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Date: September 14, 2014 9:30-16:45 ［Registration due date: August 24, 2014］
Venue: R.C.C Bunka Center 6F Room 610 Access
- Date: September 21, 2014 9:30-16:45 ［Registration due date: August 31, 2014］
Venue: Sendaiaoba Culture Center 6F Room 603 Access
- Date: October 5, 2014 9:30-16:45 ［Registration due date: September 15, 2014］
Venue: ABC Rental Room 2F The 2nd Conference Room Access
- Date: October 26, 2014 10:00-17:15 ［Registration due date: October 5, 2014］
Venue: Dawn Center Large Conference Room Access
- Date: November 2, 2014 9:30-16:45 ［Registration due date: October 13, 2014］
Venue: National Children's Castle 10F Room 1001 Access
*The above venue information including access map is available only in Japanese.
- Target :
- English instructors
- Capacity :
- 30 seats each
- Instructors :
ETS Authorized Propell Trainers
Sei Isomine, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University ［Hiroshima, Sendai, Nagoya and Tokyo］
Osamu Usami, Eiko Gakuen Junior and Senior High School ［Sendai and Osaka］
Nobuo Tsuda, Konan University ［Hiroshima and Osaka］
Ayako Yokogawa, Kanda University of International Studies ［Nagoya and Tokyo］
* Each workshop will be conducted by two instructors.
3,000 yen *including ETS kit and lunch
*The participation fee will be paid in advance.
*Please note that this workshop is basically the same as last year.